Saturday, February 21, 2015

About me

Hi, I started this blog to document Japan travel tips (both found online and my personal experience). I am living in Singapore and working to pay off my school fees to my parents and of course, couldn't travel much (long holidays) but I make it a point to travel at least once a year.I love Japan and am trying as much as possible to visit Japan once a year.

I don't really travel much now, so this blog will mostly be about past experience and new information that I think is useful for people going to Japan now/ in future. I am still lazy and trying to get used to blogging and so, I might blog about food/ deals in Singapore in the future as well or any other places that I travel to (hopefully there's some short trips as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment