Saturday, February 28, 2015

Eating Healthy in Singapore

As you age, somehow you just tend to eat healthier. Healthy food is so expensive in Singapore btw :(

Recently, I've been wanting to try Acai Bowl which is made of acai berry (a fruit found in Brazil) and other fruits. They say it is healthy and full of antioxidants and it doesn't taste bad too, It isn't considered sweet but it is not sour as well. It has a feel of dark chocolate. This is like made popular by America or something I guess? I guess when you want something really badly enough, somehow it just comes to you.

Singapore finally opened a shop selling acai bowl in February and I went to try it a few days ago. hehe. It is located at Holland Village (Thank God it is still considered west area(?)) and easily accessible from the train station.

I went with my friend and we ordered the large one @ S$13.50. the Small one is S$6.80 I think the Medium should be S$9+. They have puree packs that you can bring home as well, if you want to make Acai Bowl at home yourself. They have smoothies too which sounds tempting. I'm going to try that next time.

Go try it out next time if you are in the area! Saw some guys there too. heh.




Learn more about project-acai here
Map here

No comments:

Post a Comment