Monday, December 18, 2017

Japanese Skincare Product Review : Ettusais Herbal UV Jelly sunblock

I am really in love with Ettusais products, they are just so good and worth the money. Their lip balms are so moisturizing and long lasting, really love it. Their blusher is really cute and i love the shade. Their peeling sheet is awesome as well, love how it removes dead skin cells and clear my pores.

Their UV jelly sunblock is pretty amazing too. While I was expecting a more jelly-like texture, the sunblock actually look pretty normal, very similar to Sekkisei & Sekkisui sunblock. The texture was somehow a little different. Ettusais is more viscous than the other two. However, I really like it as it doesn't feel sticky when applied and has pleasant grapefruit smell. It is not very moisturizing though but I guess make-up routine will include steps involving moisturizer therefore this is not a big issue. In fact, being like this works better as my skin won't feel overly sticky or heavy after I apply both my sunblock and my Shiseido Aqualabel Whitening jelly essence which works as a toner, serum and mositurizer.
Image result for Ettusais Herbal UV Jelly sunblock

Learn more about this product here.

Thanks for reading this post, if you would like to support me, please make a small contribution through here.


No comments:

Post a Comment