Tuesday, November 22, 2016

3D Latte Art in Seoul



Hi guys, I've just went to Seoul in end oct and I will be posting some posts about the restaurants/ cafes I have visited while I was there.

During my trip, I went to La Douce, a cafe located near Hapjeong station (one train station away from Hongik University - or Hongdae as people know it).

The cafe is actually pretty small but I wanted to go try this as I saw their cute 3D latte art online. I ordered a matcha latte & a mocha latte and they drew us a cat & a bear which were so adorable. While we think that the drinks were pretty normal, the latte art is really delightful.



We also ordered a cheese cake which looks like it just came out from Tom & Jerry. It is shaped like the cheese in Tom & Jerry, which I found adorable and hence ordered (I love cheesecake) and I thought the cheesecake here was light and you don't find yourself struggling to finish it (not that I have faced this problem before), but it was one where my mum liked as well. While it might not be the best cheesecake around, but I still think it is good enough and the design is really special and unique. Hence I would recommend this cafe for anyone who would like to chill.


*Note: Everyone is required to order a drink each. You can't order one drink & one cake for 2 people. You have to order 2 drinks minimum & one cake (if u want to eat the cake). Either this, or you can order 2 cakes and 1 drink for 2 pax (this is what a Korean couple did when I went).*

& Please note the opening hours. I went at 12:30pm and it was closed (it was my fault tho I forgot to check). It only opens at 1pm.

La Douce Official fb page 
Address: 399-14 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Phone: +82 70-8274-5665
Hours: 1pm-10pm
Thanks for reading this post, if you would like to support me, please make a small contribution through here.

No comments:

Post a Comment