Saturday, November 12, 2016

Japanese Skincare Product Review : Kanebo Suisai Tightening Lotion

I guess many people living in tropical Asian countries where it's summer all year round will probably face the problem of enlarged pores. If you don't, then you are so so so blessed.

I've been facing the problem of enlarged pores and hence I was looking for products that would minimize my pores, That was when I went to Japan a few years back and chanced upon the Kanebo Suisai Line.

According to their website (click for more info),  the suisai line targets women in their twenties and their main ingredients are enzymes which will allow users to have smoother, clear skin.

I got their suisai tightening lotion and suisai clear beauty powder cleanser powder (more about this in another post) since they claim to be able to tighten pores and so on. The lotion was priced at 2000 yen (~SGD26 bucks) at that time for 100ml. When I got this, my thoughts was 'this is some expensive toner'. After using this, I've been buying this ever since.



After using this, all I can say is that this is some good toner, it really tightens my pores (though I think it works better when used with their clear beauty powder). After using this for a few weeks, I find that my pores have reduced significantly and I am very pleased. Recently, I have started using another cleanser that helps to tighten my pores as well to boost the tightening effect.

Note that I find this a little drying on the skin, hence it might be better for people with oily or normal skin. People with dry skin who wants to minimize their pores can buy this too, but remember to put on moisturizer after.

Get the product on amazon below:

Thanks for reading this post, if you would like to support me, please make a small contribution through here.

1 comment: