Monday, October 24, 2016

Japan Skin care Product review: Ettusais peeling sheet

Okay, I'm sure this brand might not be as well known to people but this brand from Japan (a sub brand of shiseido), is one of my fav Japanese skin products brand. It is exiting Singapore though cos sales isn't that good (well many haven't heard about it).

I chanced upon this brand during one of my trip to Japan a few years back. It started with me using their uv jelly sunblock which is good and then on to their melty lip lipbalm that my friend recommended which is damn good wtf (shall have separate posts for them in future) Then I started trying other products by them and they have not disappointed me yet.

This time I shall review their peeling sheet which basically, is like wet tissues - style exfoliator which removes dead skin cells and impurities from your pores. All you have to do is wipe your face with it (ok I wiped my face quite a few times and then I used it to wipe my hands and legs too - please don't judge me) and the dead skin cells and impurities will be removed. I'm pleasantly surprised to realize that some of my black heads are actually removed (not all are removed but 80-90%). I actually kept rubbing my skin the first time I used cos the sheet shows no dead skin cells or black head or anything but when I look into the mirror I can see that blackheads are definitely removed and my skin was brighter.



It's easier to apply make up and skincare products after using this. I will recommend this to everyone simply cos it's gentle on the skin and it's so convenient.

More info here 

Thanks for reading this post, if you would like to support me, please make a small contribution through here.

No comments:

Post a Comment