Monday, October 10, 2016

Forget about Pablo, try Kobe Kannonya Cheesecake instead


I guess many have heard about Pablo cheesetarts, the rare cheesetarts are my fav and I would always get one when I visit Japan, but in my recent trip to Japan this year. I found something better and it seems it is not as hyped or known like Pablo.


I ordered the Denmark Cheesecake set (just realised I didn't take photos of the cake properly, took vids instead) and I can't remember the price but it should be 1,200 yen-ish? 


I bought it back for my friend and here's the photos. So what is special about this cheesecake is that there is two layers, a baked cheesecake as the base and the gooey cheese (which is so melty and stringy and yummy when heated). 

 Must eat for any cheesecake lovers


You get them take-out or eat-in. It is probably about 500 yen for one cheesecake if you buy in those take-out stores. I went to the outlet at motomachi shopping street and got the cheesecake from the store at Osaka station to bring back home. 

While Pablo is nice, this is a whole new different taste~ try this!

More info here
There is an outlet at Harbourland Mosaic Shopping mall as well. 

Shop name: 観音屋
Address: 3 Chome-9-23 Motomachidori, Chuo Ward, Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture 650-0022, Japan
Opening Hours : 11am- 10pm

Thanks for reading this post, if you would like to support me, please make a small contribution through here.

No comments:

Post a Comment