Saturday, October 15, 2016

Japanese Body Product Review: Deoball Deodorant

So, my friend had introduced me a deodorant (which she said she regretted not stocking more when she went Japan last year) and told me to get it for her when I went to Japan this year. Basically, it is a roll-on deodorant with different scents – floral soap, citrus, sweet musk and rose bloom. 


It is called Deoball and is produced by Rohto Mentholatum (I love their eyedrops btw). I thought it looked cute, since it was shaped like a ball and all. I initially thought that people got it just cos it looks cute and it is convenient to bring around.


Since I was getting it for my friend, I decided to get it for myself as well to try. The surface area is bigger than the other roll-on deodorant and so you can apply it in seconds, which is a plus point (cos I’m lazy & I don’t wna waste too much time on this). After applying it, the citrus smell isn’t that strong (I was using the citrus one) and my pits felt dry and clean – so far so good. Then I went about my day, going to work etc *note: I live in Singapore where it is really humid & the weather is almost about 30 degrees daily + I sweat alot*.

It was in the afternoon when I smelt the citrus scent wafting from my pits and that’s when I realised that this is usually the time when my pits will smell a little and get wet when I forgot to put on deodorant. I was pleasantly surprised tbh, my pits remained dry and smelt good. This product just changed what should smell like sweat to a pleasant citrusy smell and this was when I realised why my friend is obsessed with this deodorant – it works!

I guess this should be able to last for months? & at a reasonable price of about 600+ yen, I think it is pretty worth it.  I would totally get this again when I visit Japan in the future. I recommend this to you guys~ get one to try if you visit Japan! This is one of the best deodorant around for me. 

Official website here

Thanks for reading this post, if you would like to support me, please make a small contribution through here.

No comments:

Post a Comment